Orange Is Hiring is a platform for employers to submit job postings for their businesses on the Orange Chamber website and a resource for jobseekers in search for their next career path.
If you are a business interested in posting your job openings, please contact email@example.com with your logo, job opening(s), job descriptions, link to apply, and information for a point of contact. If you have specific instructions for jobseekers to follow, please also include them in your email. Please let us know when a position has been filled so that we can remove your listing.
If you are a jobseeker, please look through these job openings and apply to those you are interested in. For any questions about each job, please reach out to the business directly.
Blue Ribbon Trophy
Part Time - $19-$21
Tues & Thursday 8:30am - 3:00pm - with room for additional hours if needed/Flexible for morning drop off schedule.
Front Desk / Showroom
Energetic & Positive Attitude Showroom Customer Service Associate. You will be the first point of contact. We are seeking an employee who shares our determination and high standards.
Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all our roles.
- Deliver the best possible service and attention to all our customers.
- Assist the team in fulfilling all daily operations to ensure quality service.
- Develop positive relationships with customers and teammates.
- Maintain knowledge of our products
- Perform shipping and receiving duties, keep showroom floor & work area tidy and perform cleaning duties.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred.
1650 N. Glassell Ste R. Orange, CA 92867
Reyes Coca Cola Bottling
There are currently several openings at Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling in Orange, CA.
Take a look at what jobs they are currently hiring for:
Irvine Ranch Water District
IRWD is dedicated to providing and maximizing the efficient use and reuse of water and renewable resources to benefit our customers and to enhance the environment. We seek highly qualified, innovative and creative people who are committed to these guiding principles and dedicated to excellence in public service.
Job Postings: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/irwd
Point of Contact:
Christina Paalman - firstname.lastname@example.org