Orange Is Hiring is a platform for employers to submit job postings for their businesses on the Orange Chamber website and a resource for jobseekers in search for their next career path.
If you are a business interested in posting your job openings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your logo, job opening(s), job descriptions, link to apply, and information for a point of contact. If you have specific instructions for jobseekers to follow, please also include them in your email. Please let us know when a position has been filled so that we can remove your listing.
If you are a jobseeker, please look through these job openings and apply to those you are interested in. For any questions about each job, please reach out to the business directly.
UC Irvine Temporary Employment Services (TES) assists with temporary staffing needs across the UCI Campus in Irvine, Medical Center in Orange, and satellite offices throughout Orange County. We staff for a variety of openings, including administrative, medical, and trade positions.
If you are interested in these positions, please contact Brenda Coronado at email@example.com.
Truffle Bistro is looking for:
- Line Cook
Pay is dependent on experience. Working Hours are 3:40pm-9pm.
Please call Henry Manesh at (714) 363-3333 if you are interested in applying!
Reyes Coca Cola Bottling
Pasta Party is hiring employees to serve as a Pizza Man, Sandwich Maker, or Cashier.
Pay range is from $16-20 dependent on experience.
If interested in applying, please contact Alex@PastaPartyUsa.com!
Norms is Hiring for Multiple Positions here in Orange!
- Service Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Prep Cook
- Line Cook
Additional Benefits offered:
- 401k Plan
- Medical benefits
- Free dental and vision benefits
- Student tuition assistance available
- Employee discounts
Apply to all job openings here: https://norms.com/careers/
If you have any questions, please contact Lauranne Orozco, Norms Restaurants Recruiter, at (415) 827-2090 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Friendly Center is hiring Education Program Specialists and Case Managers!
Education Program Specialist
- Provides planning, coordination, implementation, and supervision of the after-school program, working with other Friendly Center education program staff and volunteers.
- Works with families and individuals by providing case management, emotional support, resources and education.
- Also provides crisis intervention including assessment and stabilization of immediate crisis and ongoing support and resources as needed.
Please contact email@example.com if interested in applying!
LiveGood is looking for a Holiday Production Assistant to join their team. Position is perfect for a student looking to make extra income on the side!
- Decorating holiday baskets
- Assisting in stuffing and craft-making projects
- Assisting in design projects
- Helping to make deliveries
- Careful eye and attention to detail
- Some artistic skill
- CA drivers license & personal vehicle
- Interest in sustainability & healthy living
Position pays $15.00 per hour and starts ASAP.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.