Orange County Community Service Department
Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM
Call center for businesses impacted by the current COVID-19 crisis. Bilingual operators will be also available.The Economic & Business Recovery Call Center will offer information and resources to help Orange County businesses with information about available loans, utility reduction programs, and community resources mapping.
Local district office located in Santa Ana, CA. Office's intent is to Inform, Educate, and Connect Businesses. Helps with the resources businesses need to start, grow and succeed.
For more information, visit www.sba.gov.
Small Business Resources:
- U.S. Chamber Small Business Checklist and Small Business Guide
- Resources to Help Your Small Business Survive
- COVID-19 Resources for Employers and Workers
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Resource Website
- U.S. Chamber Disaster Help Desk
- U.S. Chamber Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- I.R.S. COVID-19 New Employer Tax Credits Guide
- Emergency Loan Guide